Continental Gold Ltd. (TSX:CNL,OTCQX:CGOOF) announced the results of 12 diamond drill holes from its Colombia-based Buritica project. They are from the Yaragua and Laurel vein systems.
Yaragua vein highlights include:
Drilling through most of the central and southern Yaraguá vein envelope commonly encountered vein grades X thicknesses that are significantly above those expected from the May 2014 mineral resource block model. Related intercepts and veins include:
- 1.35 metres @ 190.5 g/t gold and 95 g/t silver (BUUY222, MUS1, elevation of 1,211 metres);
- 0.9 metres @ 64 g/t gold and 6 g/t silver (BUUY225, VNC2, elevation of 1,354 metres);
- 2.5 metres @ 20.4 g/t gold and 44 g/t silver (BUUY225, MU1, elevation of 1,172 metres);
- 3.95 metres @ 50.2 g/t gold and 26 g/t silver (BUUY253, PRE, elevation of 1,299 metres);
- 0.5 metres @ 70 g/t gold and 19 g/t silver (BUUY253, MU2, elevation of 1,248 metres);
- 0.58 metres @ 752 g/t gold and 124 g/t silver (BUUY258, MU, elevation of 1,231 metres);
- 4.2 metres @ 25 g/t gold and 18 g/t silver (BUUY264, PRE, elevation of 1,284 metres);
- 2.4 metres @ 28 g/t gold and 9 g/t silver (BUUY264, MU, elevation of 1,201 metres);
- 1.0 metres @ 219.4 g/t gold and 72 g/t silver (BUUY269, VNB, elevation of 1,301 metres);
- 4.1 metres @ 17.4 g/t gold and 170 g/t silver (BUUY272, MU3, elevation of 1,288 metres);
- 3.8 metres @ 62.4 g/t gold and 249 g/t silver (BUUY274, VNC, elevation of 1,352 metres);
- 0.55 metres @ 66.2 g/t gold and 15 g/t silver (BUUY274, MU, elevation of 1,277 metres);
- 0.6 metres @ 22.3 g/t gold and 5 g/t silver (BUUY275, MU2, elevation of 1,273 metres); and
- 3.2 metres @ 12.7 g/t gold and 93 g/t silver (BUUY276, PRE, elevation of 1,277 metres).
Ari Sussman, CEO of Continental, commented:
It’s pleasing to see the underground infill drilling successfully demonstrate consistent and even higher-grade intercepts at elevations around the Higabra Valley Tunnel, as this is pivotal for our goal of upgrading current Inferred resources at these elevations into the Measured and Indicated categories. Additionally, the size of the Laurel vein system target continues to grow impressively and we are hopeful that over time, it will prove economic and represent another mineable front at Buriticá.
|Otis Gold Corp. (TSXV:OOO) is a near-term producer with an NI 43-101 resource 520,000 ounces of drill-indicated gold at its Kilgore Project in Idaho. Work is scheduled to begin soon at the North Target area of the Kilgore Gold Project. Connect with Otis Gold Corp and never miss a catalyst.|