Alphamin Resources Corp. (TSXV:AFM) announced that it has received the results for the Stage 1 drilling program on the Bisie Tin Project, which confirmed significant mineralization over 500m at Golgotha and 250m at Gecomines target areas.
As quoted in the press release:
Latest results include:
– 18.5m @ 2.21% Sn from 53m including 2.9m @ 6.27% Sn
– 1.1m @ 6.23% Sn from 80m
– 3.5m @ 4.06% Zn from 144.5m
- Drilling confirmed significant high grade tin mineralization at Gecomines over of 250m
- Drilling confirmed tin, silver, zinc and lead mineralization at Golgotha over of 500m
- Strong association of copper and tin mineralization
- REE mineralization (Lanthanum and Cerium) intersected in both target areas
- Alphamin on track for discovery of highly significant tin mineralization at Bisie
Get the Top Stories on Resource Investing FREE!Learn what is going on before you buy from this FREE Special Report, Who is Kitco? to US Mint: Sold Out! – Top Articles from Resource Investing News.