Alphamin Resources Corp. (TSXV:AFM) announced that it has received the results for the Stage 1 drilling program on the Bisie Tin Project, which confirmed significant mineralization over 500m at Golgotha and 250m at Gecomines target areas.
As quoted in the press release:
Latest results include:
– 18.5m @ 2.21% Sn from 53m including 2.9m @ 6.27% Sn
– 1.1m @ 6.23% Sn from 80m
– 3.5m @ 4.06% Zn from 144.5m
- Drilling confirmed significant high grade tin mineralization at Gecomines over of 250m
- Drilling confirmed tin, silver, zinc and lead mineralization at Golgotha over of 500m
- Strong association of copper and tin mineralization
- REE mineralization (Lanthanum and Cerium) intersected in both target areas
- Alphamin on track for discovery of highly significant tin mineralization at Bisie
“Resource Forecast 2016 – Expert Opinions Covering Precious Metals, Energy, Critical Metals, and More”Click here to discover what the experts see coming in 2016 and beyond with our INN Insider's Report (value of $49) for FREE. Limited time offer. No credit card required.
Get My Free Report
Click here to download for free