Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSXV:HBK) announced that the second barge of equipment and supplies has been delivered from the Port of Prince Rupert to the Swamp Point North site. Crews have been working aggressively to refurbish existing camp trailers and to continue mobilizing operations at the project since the first delivery of supplies on June 27.
Further to the receipt of the company’s Mines Act permit dated March 19, 2014, the company has recently submitted to the Ministry of Energy and Mines (MEM) the various special conditions and other pertinent permit approvals which are an integral part of the permit such as:
- An OHS plan (Occupation Health & Safety Policy Manual) as prepared by White North West Consulting;
- A health and safety training plan, wildlife protection plan, monitoring plan, MER plan (mine emergency response plan), HMH plan (hazardous materials handling plan), FMSC plan (fuel management and spill contingency plan), ISM (invasive species management) reclamation plan;
- Miscellaneous permits and licences including:
- Knight Piesold Consulting letter regarding the water management plan (WM) design;
- Ministry of Forest Lands and Natural Resource Operations (FLNRO) occupant licence to cut and remove timber;
- Transport Canada, navigation protection program approval notice of the barge load-out facilities;
- Fisheries & Oceans Canada review and acceptance regarding the implementation of mitigation measures to avoid and mitigate serious harm to fish;
- Additional certificates for operating of the crew boat and camp.
“Resource Forecast 2016 – Expert Opinions Covering Precious Metals, Energy, Critical Metals, and More”Click here to discover what the experts see coming in 2016 and beyond with our INN Insider's Report (value of $49) for FREE. Limited time offer. No credit card required.
Get My Free Report
Click here to download for free