Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEMKT:UEC) reported results from its annual general meeting held on July 24, 2014. Alan P. Lindsay, Amir Adnani, Ivan Obolensky, Vincent Della Volpe, David Kong and Ganpat Mani were elected to the Board of Directors of the Company, and the 2014 Stock Incentive Plan was approved.
As quoted in the press release:
… the following matters were duly ratified by the Company’s stockholders and have now been implemented by the Board of Directors in the following manner:
- Alan P. Lindsay, Amir Adnani, Ivan Obolensky, Vincent Della Volpe, David Kong and Ganpat Mani were elected to the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Ernst & Young LLP, Chartered Accountants, were appointed as the Company’s independent registered accounting firm;
- the Company’s 2014 Stock Incentive Plan was approved; and
- the following Executive Officers of the Company were re-appointed by the Board of Directors of the Company immediately following the AGM:
- Amir Adnani: President and Chief Executive Officer; and
- Mark Katsumata: Secretary, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer.
|Anfield Resources Inc. (TSXV:ARY,OTCQB:ANLDF) is in the final stage of acquiring the Shootaring Canyon mill in Utah, one of only three licensed conventional mills in the U.S. Connect with ARY and don't miss an update on their mining claims and state leases in southeastern Utah, South Dakota and Arizona totalling over 65,500 acres.|