Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEMKT:UEC) reported results from its annual general meeting held on July 24, 2014. Alan P. Lindsay, Amir Adnani, Ivan Obolensky, Vincent Della Volpe, David Kong and Ganpat Mani were elected to the Board of Directors of the Company, and the 2014 Stock Incentive Plan was approved.
As quoted in the press release:
… the following matters were duly ratified by the Company’s stockholders and have now been implemented by the Board of Directors in the following manner:
- Alan P. Lindsay, Amir Adnani, Ivan Obolensky, Vincent Della Volpe, David Kong and Ganpat Mani were elected to the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Ernst & Young LLP, Chartered Accountants, were appointed as the Company’s independent registered accounting firm;
- the Company’s 2014 Stock Incentive Plan was approved; and
- the following Executive Officers of the Company were re-appointed by the Board of Directors of the Company immediately following the AGM:
- Amir Adnani: President and Chief Executive Officer; and
- Mark Katsumata: Secretary, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer.
Peninsula Energy (ASX:PEN) is set to be the ASX’s next uranium producer. Its flagship Lance Projects in Wyoming is headed towards production in 2015, with purchasing contracts secured for 2015 to 2024.Connect here and don't miss their next catalyst!Learn More