Alpha Minerals Inc. (TSXV:AMW,FWB:E2GA) and JV partner Fission Uranium Corp. announced that significant off-scale mineralization have been intercepted at all four zones at PLS (R00E, R390E, R780E, and R945E), as the companies reported results from two additional holes drilled on the R945E zone at its Patterson Lake South property in the Athabasca Basin. PLS13-096 returned 103.5m total composite mineralization (within depths of 94.0 to 317.5m), including 9.92m total composite off-scale (>9999 cps) recorded within several intervals including a discrete 3.19m of continuous off-scale. These are the widest continuous and strongest results encountered to date at the R945E zone.
As quoted in the press release:
Drilling Highlights include:
- PLS13-096: Multiple intervals of variable-strength mineralization that yield a total composite of 103.5m mineralization within a 223.5m section (94.0 to 317.5m), where barren intervals range from widths of 2.0 to 19.0m. Mineralized widths range from 0.5 to 42.5m and are highlighted by:
- 42.5m of continuous, variable-strength mineralization (135.5m to 178.0m), including:
- 3.21m of total composite off-scale (>9999 cps) radioactivity in several intervals
- 14.5m of continuous, variable-strength mineralization (249.0m – 263.5m) including:
- 4.39m of total composite off-scale (>9999 cps) radioactivity in several discrete intervals including a discrete 3.19m of continuous off-scale starting at 253.0m
“Why Uranium Is Planet Earth’s Ultimate Source Of Green Energy”
Discover why Bill Gates, Paul Allen and the founder of Greenpeace agree that Uranium is the #1 energy resource to invest in right now.