Malaga Inc. (TSX:MLG,OTCQX:MLGAF) reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012. Highlights include a net income of $0.1M, sales of $3.6M, and cash flow from operating activities of $1.1M in Q1 2012.
As quoted in the press release:
First Quarter Highlights:
- Net income of $0.1M compared to $0.8M in Q1 2011;
- Cash flow from operating activities of $1.1M compared to $0.7M in Q1 2011;
- EBITDA of $0.6M compared to $1.3M in Q1 2011;
- Sales of $3.6M compared to $5.2M in Q1 2011;
- A 19% increase in the average APT average reference selling price, from $360 in Q1 2011 to $430 in Q1 2012;
- Advance on sales of $0.8M was repaid.
Malaga President and CEO Pierre Monet said:
“The commencement of the underground drilling campaign, acceleration of the development program, particularly in the Huayllapon sector, and the addition of a new contractor on site should help to increase tungsten production for the remainder of the year.”
Get Our Expert Guide to Tungsten Investing FREE!Download this FREE Special Report, Investing in Tungsten: Tungsten Price, Tungsten Demand and Tungsten Companies at a Glance.