EMC Metals Corp. (TSX:EMC) announced that it now holds 100% interest in the Tørdal Scandium property and the Høgtuva Beryllium property. This is a result of a renegotiated agreement with REE mining of Norway.
As quoted in the press release:
- EMC achieves early earn-in on Tørdal property, now 100% owned
- EMC achieves early earn-in on Høgtuva property, now 100% owned
- Early 100% earn-ins trade cash payments for 1% NSR’s on future production
- Norway scandium exploration work will focus on Tørdal property only
- Company plans to relinquish earn-in rights to the Evje-Iveland property
EMC Metals Corp. CEO, George Putnam said:
We are pleased to complete the early 100% earn-ins on both Tørdal and Høgtuva, enabling us to focus our budgets and efforts on resource development regarding both of these properties, with the support and cooperation of REE Mining.
|There is no guide to critical metals investing that is more concise, clear and authoritative. Download this FREE Special Report, Investing in Today’s Critical Metals – Context for Lynas News and Molycorp News.|