Silver Bull Resources (TSX:SVB) announce drill results for the first batch of drill holes from the underground drill program in the high grade zinc zone situated below and adjacent to the high grade silver zone on the Sierra Mojada Project in Coahuila, Northern Mexico.
As quoted in the press release:
High grade zinc highlights from the first batch of 15 drill holes include:
• Hole T12116: 40.40 meters @ 13.93% Zn (including 11.5m @ 21.93% Zn, 10.4m @ 35.74g/t Ag, and 0.6m @ 125g/t Ag)
• Hole T12099: 21.60 meters @ 10.56% Zn (including 5.9m @ 13.72% Zn and 21.6m @ 0.83% Pb)
• Hole T12098: 31.10 meters @ 7.52% Zn (including 5m @ 16.01% Zn, 5.2m @ 14.43% Zn and 4.1m @ 1.14% Pb)
• Hole T12108: 3.95 meters @ 12.80% Zn
• Hole T12110: 15.65 meters @ 7.02% Zn
• Hole T12107: 23.65 meters @ 4.44% Zn (including 2.25m @ 12.68% Zn, 0.6m @ 207g/t Ag and 3m @ 1.4% Pb)
** Mineralization remains open in the north, south, east, and westerly directions.
Are you thinking of investing in zinc – “the 2nd best-performing metal of 2016” after silver?
Find out everything an investor needs to know about the zinc market. Click below to download a FREE industry report on zinc investing.