Silver Bull Resources (TSX:SVB) announce drill results for the first batch of drill holes from the underground drill program in the high grade zinc zone situated below and adjacent to the high grade silver zone on the Sierra Mojada Project in Coahuila, Northern Mexico.
As quoted in the press release:
High grade zinc highlights from the first batch of 15 drill holes include:
• Hole T12116: 40.40 meters @ 13.93% Zn (including 11.5m @ 21.93% Zn, 10.4m @ 35.74g/t Ag, and 0.6m @ 125g/t Ag)
• Hole T12099: 21.60 meters @ 10.56% Zn (including 5.9m @ 13.72% Zn and 21.6m @ 0.83% Pb)
• Hole T12098: 31.10 meters @ 7.52% Zn (including 5m @ 16.01% Zn, 5.2m @ 14.43% Zn and 4.1m @ 1.14% Pb)
• Hole T12108: 3.95 meters @ 12.80% Zn
• Hole T12110: 15.65 meters @ 7.02% Zn
• Hole T12107: 23.65 meters @ 4.44% Zn (including 2.25m @ 12.68% Zn, 0.6m @ 207g/t Ag and 3m @ 1.4% Pb)
** Mineralization remains open in the north, south, east, and westerly directions.
Investing in zinc? Zazu Metals Corporation (TSXV:ZAZ) holds a 50% interest in the Lik Project in Alaska, a joint venture with Teck Resources Limited. The PEA on Lik South estimates that 17.1Mt tonnes of ore milled at an average grade of 7.7% zinc, 2.6% lead and 47 g/t silver would come from the Lik South project.
Don't miss an update from this company on the move.Learn More