Pasinex Resources Limited (CSE:PSE,FSE:PNX) is focused on its Horzum Zinc-Lead-Silver project located in the province of Adana, Turkey. Straddling both the Bozkir and Geyik Dagi Units of Turkey’s Central Tauride Belt, the Horzum project consists of 2 mineral claims covering an aggregate area of 2186 hectares. The company owns a 50 percent interest in these Horzum properties through a joint venture partnership with Turkish miner Akmetal A.S.
- Major exploration underway at Horzum Regional Zinc Project, Adana
- Drilling underway at Pinargozu zinc project
- Active participation in the auction process related to thousands of exploration licenses recently relinquished due to Turkey’s recently revised mining code
- Supported by experienced major producer Akmetal through a Joint Venture partnership for Horzum project
- High grade zinc ore (25-30%) found in Pinargozu property on Horzum project, Akkaya property showing strong Zinc-Lead anomaly.