Rockland Minerals (TSXV:RL) intercepted strong intervals containing precious metals values, copper and nickel, at the base of meters-thick massive sulfide bodies, occurring at the bottom of the “middle peridotite” sill hosting the Blue Lake deposits. Additional results from six holes from the Blue Lake Cu-Ni-PGM property in Labrador Trough, Québec were announced.
As quoted in the press release:
New highlights include:
- Hole 903-12-003, 11.00 metres of 1.2% Cu, 0.46% Ni, 0.61 g/t Pd, 0.17 g/t Pt
- Hole 903-12-004, 9.60 metres of 0.31% Cu, 0.37% Ni, 1.1 g/t Pd, 0.21 g/t Pt
- Hole 903-12-004 included 5.60 metres of 0.88% Cu, 0.58% Ni, 1.7 g/t Pd, 0.32 g/t Pt
- Hole 903-12-005, 5.15 metres of 0.64% Cu, 0.44% Ni, 0.70 g/t Pd, 0.15 g/t Pt
- Hole 903-12-007, 19.87 metres of 0.50% Cu, 0.26% Ni, 0.33 g/t Pd, 0.09 g/t Pt
- Hole 903-12-007 included 5.87 metres of 1.1% Cu, 0.49% Ni, 0.70 g/t Pd, 0.18 g/t Pt
- Hole 903-12-008, 20.40 metres of 0.36% Cu, 0.26% Ni, 0.34 g/t Pd, 0.09 g/t Pt
These drill results provide much needed new data from these sulfide lenses that will allow the Company to develop a new block model for these historical deposits.
|Equitas Resources (TSXV:EQT; FSE:T6UN) is one of the first junior resource companies in the last 20 years to hold such a large, consolidated land package in the Voisey’s Bay district. With a first-class, experienced team of professionals skilled in raising capital and managing successful exploration projects Equitas Resources has a tight share structure on early stage of nickel focused exploration. Learn more about this world class deposit.|