The company’s flagship project is the wholly-owned Castle Silver Mine Property, a large land-package with a significant amount of historic silver and cobalt production.
According to BullmarketRun.com who are shareholders in CSR
- CSR has the best share structure in district – just 35 million outstanding
- Deepest roots in district – $4 million invested to advance Castle and Beaver since 2011 gives CSR a “head start” over the others
- Advanced exploration permit at Castle – full access to main adit thanks to a closure plan accepted by Ontario government
- First Nations agreements in place at Castle – critical for exploration and resource development
- Beaver is on patented claims – no drill permit even necessary!
- Prolific past producers – at least 20 million ounces of exceptionally high-grade Silver mined at Castle and Beaver up to 1990
- Castle and Beaver were 2 of the few last producing mines in region when plummeting Silver prices shut everything down around 1990
- Agnico Eagle’s focus was on extracting high-grade Silver, not the abundant Cobalt that’s present at both Castle and Beaver
- Multiple opportunities for discovery of new high-grade structures (Silver and Cobalt) at Castle and Beaver
- Castle also features Gold and base metal potential – separate Gold structure on property
- 4 million ounce Gold deposit currently being expanded by Tahoe Resources 10 miles west of Castle
- All-star team of geological, metallurgical and mining experts (Basa, Doug Robinson, Claude Duplessis, Jacques Monette and others who have decades of experience in this district)