- ValOre Metals is a Canadian exploration mining company focusing on district-scale, high-grade assets with uranium, PGE and gold deposits.
- The company is a member of the Discovery Group, an alliance of publicly traded companies striving to improve shareholder value through mergers and acquisitions.
- The Discovery Group has a track record of successful mergers and acquisitions that directly increase shareholder value. ValOre’s management team was involved in many of the Discovery Group’s notable transactions.
- The Angilak uranium project in Canada includes one of the highest-grade uranium deposits on a global scale. In addition, the project includes multiple notable uranium deposits, many of which reach the surface for straightforward extraction.
- ValOre’s Pedra Branca PGE-gold project in Brazil represents another district-scale opportunity and gives the company complete control over an entire PGE belt.
- An experienced management team with expertise in all aspects of the mining industry leads the company toward its goal of improving shareholder value.
Sprott Asset Management CEO John Ciampaglia has called 2022 a “Dawn of a New Nuclear Renaissance” as governments worldwide strive to reduce emissions and realize they won’t likely meet their targets with wind and solar power alone. Nuclear energy currently supplies 10 percent of the world’s electricity, and as more nuclear power plants remain in operation and new ones come online, demand for uranium, a crucial element used to produce nuclear energy, will continue to rise.
In fact, in Q3 2022, uranium price reached a yearly high of US$52.27, a US$10 increase from January 2022. Based on the projected demand increase and a dwindling supply, some analysts anticipate the spot price for uranium to double to US107.70 by 2030. Investors can capitalize on this potential growth through commodity investing, energy ETFs or stocks of miners targeting uranium. When investing in a miner, investors benefit from both market trends and the company’s growth and successes.ValOre Metals (TSX:VO) is a Canadian exploration mining company focusing on high-quality metals and projects. Angilak, the company’s flagship uranium asset located in Nunavut, Canada, covers 59,583 hectares and has district-scale potential for uranium along with precious and base metals. The company is also exploring its Brazilian project targeting PGEs and gold.