- Silver Hammer Mining is focused on developing and exploring assets with significant exploration potential and a clear path to production.
- The flagship Silver Strand property leverages strategic positioning along the silver belt in the Coeur d’Alene mining district in Idaho, a region that has produced over 1.2 billion ounces of silver.
- The Eliza Silver project will be the first-ever modern work on one of America’s richest, most profitable districts.
- Silver Hammer Mining’s Silverton Silver Mine is a proven high grade silver district with room to grow and ready targets.
- The Lacy gold-silver project is located in the mining-friendly district of British Columbia and presents Silver Hammer Mining with tremendous precious metal exploration opportunities.
- The company operates a tight share structure with an advantageous market capitalization in the silver-mining space.
- The company’s management team is a world-class group of executives with decades of combined expertise in exploration, mine development and capital markets.
Silver demand comes from a variety of different markets. Aside from jewelry, the precious metal leverages exposure in electrical, thermal, and many industrial spaces. With such usage versatility, especially in a growing electrified world, investors can expect silver demand to only grow.
A hotspot for silver mining on many radars is Coeur d’Alene Mining District in Idaho, USA. This region stands as one of the most productive mining districts in Idaho for silver and lead ore production. With over 1.2 billion ounces of silver production under its belt and more to be discovered, mining in this prolific region could mean exceptional economic upside for many competing silver players.
Silver Hammer Mining (CSE:HAMR, OTC:HAMRF) is a company focused on adding value for shareholders by growing a portfolio of silver assets located in some of the most prolific silver districts in North America that have significant discovery, scale and near term production potential.
Its growing asset portfolio includes the past-producing Silver Strand and Burnt Cabin mines located in the renowned Coeur d’Alene mining district in Idaho, the Eliza Silver project and past-producing Silverton Silver Mine located in Nevada, and the early-stage Lacy gold-silver project in British Columbia.
The flagship Silver Strand project comprises 70 claims over a 5.5 kilometers strike length atop a silver belt in the Coeur d’Alene mining district in Idaho. The district has produced over 1.2 billion ounces of silver and hosts some of the world’s largest silver mines. Silver Strand remains relatively underexplored and presents Silver Hammer Mining a tremendous opportunity for silver discovery at depth and laterally along strike.