While the life sciences sector is not immune to the vagaries of stock markets and macroenomic trends such as inflation and economic growth, recent numbers show that it has done quite well in the face of some challenging economic headwinds.
The sector is also considered a safe haven due to baby boomers — a large and growing market segment whose consumption of pharmaceuticals and need for an endless array of healthcare services is only going to get more pressing.
Interested in investing? Get our Free report
Table of Contents
- Investing in Pharmaceutical Companies: What You Need to Know
- Pharmaceutical Industry Overview: Top International Regions for Drug Companies
- What is Biotech Investing?
- How to Invest in Biotechnology
- How to Invest in Medical Devices
- What do Medical Device Companies Do?
- What is Genetics Investing?
- The Rise of CRISPR Technology