Gold’s Next Move: Denver Gold Forum
INN provides access to this report for investors who want the historical content. However, it has not been updated since the original publish date of December 13, 2019.
The gold price has made a strong move upward in the summer months, rising from below US$1,300 per ounce in May to over US$1,500 in August. The recent price rise has created optimism among market participants, but not everyone believes the yellow metal’s move will continue unabated.
Nevertheless, some experts see the bright side of the situation — at the recent Precious Metals Summit in Beaver Creek, Colorado, many explained how they are taking advantage of the current market. Sign up to gain FREE access to INN’s conference report from the Precious Metals Summit! Learn from industry experts, market analysts and watch exclusive interviews from the show. Register for free access, now!
Table of Contents
- Rob McEwen: Gold Can Go Much Higher than US$5,000
- EB Tucker: He Called US$1,500 Gold — Now He’s Predicting a New High
- Frank Holmes: Gold Doesn’t Need a Crisis to Reach US$8,000
- Gerardo Del Real: Prepare for a Slingshot Effect in Gold
- Mickey Fulp: Gold’s Big Price Jump is Too High, Too Fast
- Doug Groh: Gold Has Had a Big Move, Now it Needs to Stabilize
- Jamie Keech: The Gold Price Rise is Real, and Stocks Will Catch Up
- Brent Cook: Exploration Will be the Next Big Gold Trend
- Adrian Day: We Haven’t Seen the End of Gold M&A
- Jeff Swinoga: Wait for It — More Gold M&A is Coming
- Brian Leni: Gold Juniors Will Move, Stay Picky for Now
- Jonathan Guy: Gold Juniors Still Risky, but Now More Disciplined
- Jayant Bhandari: Trade War Mess Won’t be Easy to Sort Out
Dear Gold Investor,
The gold market has had a phenomenal year, reaching unexpected heights that garnered the attention of investors and analysts across the globe. At the recent Precious Metals Summit in Beaver Creek, thousands of industry professionals convened to discuss business, investment strategy, market forecasts, and more!
If you were unable to attend this year, the Investing News Network has compiled the perfect conference report filled with invaluable information from keynote speakers. We also have included exclusive interviews and video recordings with notable precious metals experts!
Are you ready to learn the most up to date information, trends and forecasts for the precious metals market? We’ve got you covered. Fill out the form below to gain immediate access to our FREE conference report from the Precious Metals Summit!