Todd River Resources Ltd. (ASX:TRT) announced that it has outlined three extensive pegmatite-hosted lithium prospects with very high tin values at its Northern Territory-based Soldiers Creek project area.
As quoted in the press release:
- Results received from maiden mapping and sampling program over the recently granted Soldiers Creek Project, located west of Katherine and south of the Bynoe Lithium Field in the Northern Territory.
- Three new lithium prospects outlined with the Muldiva and Buldiva areas returning:
- Rock chip results to 2,235ppm Li2O, 1,400ppm Ta, 431ppm Cs, and 331ppm Nb;
- 800m of strike with anomalous pXRF soil results for Sn, and other Li-related elements;
- Up to 75% SnO2 (tin) in pan concentrates, with eight samples averaging 52%; and
- Very high tin content in alluvium
- The Collia area has: o 800x1500m of abundant sheeted pegmatite exposed within the Soldiers Creek Granite;
- Rock chip results to 1,636ppm Li2O, and 632ppm Cs;
- Pan Concentrate tin values up to 54% SnO2; and
- Highly anomalous REE values in concentrates
- 1.22% Ce, 5930ppm Y, 6070ppm La and 4870ppm Nd
- Further mineralogical work is in progress, prior to planning a 2018 program