Orocobre Limited (ASX: ORE, TSX: ORL ) (“Orocobre” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide an update on the brine sampling of diamond drill hole CAU11 in the Cauchari JV property located in Jujuy Province, Argentina.
As quoted in the press release:
- Brine flow rate of 19 litres per second (l/s) at 515 mg/l Lithium and 4,577 mg/l Potassium in hole CAU11 in the SE Sector, from a newly discovered deep sand unit
- Lithium concentration of 517 mg/l Lithium and 5,319 mg/l Potassium in hole CAU08 in the SE Sector
- The brine from CAU11 and CAU8 has low Mg/Li ratios averaging 2.6:1 and 2.4:1 respectively
- Rotary hole CAU07 was completed and will undergo pumping tests in February 201
- Core holes CAU12 and CAU13 in the SE Sector have advanced to depths of 377 m and 439 m, respectively