Ardiden Limited (ASX:ADV) is pleased to advise that it continues to make good progress with the ongoing phase 2 resource delineation diamond drilling program at its Seymour Lake lithium project in Ontario, Canada, with the latest drill-holes intersecting multiple spodumene-bearing permatites.
As quoted in the press release:
• Phase 2 resource drilling program continues to make steady progress with a further six diamond drill-holes now completed.
• Multiple spodumene-bearing pegmatites intersected in latest holes, including thick mineralised zones with a combined down-hole width of up to 25m (SL-17-19).
• Drilling continues to confirm the interpreted mineralised extensions and the presence of multiple pegmatite zones extending northwards at the North Aubry prospect – with the mineralisation remaining open to the east, west and down-dip.
• Drilling is providing a greater level of geological understanding and confidence, while also steadily increasing the overall scale of the project.
• Phase 2 results to underpin a maiden JORC 2012 Mineral Resource.