Developing Energy Metal Projects for the Clean Technology Market
Go Metals Corp. (CSE:GOCO) is a Vancouver-based mining exploration company that is focused on developing energy metal projects for the growing battery market. The company is currently focused on developing their copper-cobalt Monster project in the Yukon, Canada.
In recent times, there has been an emphasis on developing copper and cobalt projects due to the advances in clean technologies and the rising demand for electric vehicles (EV) and lithium-ion batteries, of which both materials are key components. Cobalt exploration companies have been focused on finding an alternative source to the politically-unstable Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), which controls approximately 60 percent of the world’s cobalt supply. Copper is also expected to reach a supply deficit in face of the rising demand for the metal.
Go Metals’ flagship Monster property resides in the Dawson Mining District in the Yukon. The property hosts iron oxide copper-gold (IOCG) occurrences, which are associated with large cobalt deposits found in Australia and Chile.The property also features an extensive exploration history and highlights include values of 25.9 percent copper and 2.8 percent cobalt found.
Go Metals Corp. Highlights
- Operating in mining-friendly jurisdiction of the Yukon.
- Wernecke breccia has been compared to other large IOCG deposits in Australia and Chile.
- IOCG deposits offer high-tonnage potential.
- Substantial historic work has been completed on the property.
- Historial grab samples returned values of 25.9 percent copper and 2.8 percent cobalt.
- Insiders notably own approximately 35 percent of the company’s shares.