- Brunswick Exploration is focused on exploring and developing a diversified portfolio of highly prospective critical minerals projects in Canada. The company continually evaluates new acquisitions to expand its portfolio of underdeveloped lithium assets.
- The company's Quebec-critical mineral projects include the Pontiac Lithium project, the North Shore lithium project and the James Bay lithium portfolio.
- Brunswick Exploration recently announced the start of the largest grassroots lithium exploration program in AtlanticCanada, targeting several of its promising lithium assets.
- Brunswick Exploration has also acquired 60 claims totaling 26,318 hectares containing lithium-bearing pegmatites near Hearst, Ontario.
- The company has staked multiple claims in the highly prospective lithium projects in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, covering an area of more than 81,000 hectares.
- Brunswick Exploration's management team includes Robert Wares, founder of Osisko Mining.
- The company completed its acquisition of additional pegmatite fields in the James Bay region of Quebec, increasing its holding to approximately 810 claims totaling 42,892 hectares
Brunswick Exploration (TSXV:BRW) has a diversified portfolio of highly prospective critical mineral properties in Canada. The company focuses on acquiring underexplored grassroots lithium projects with upside potential.