- Alkaline Fuel Cell Power is a diversified investment platform focusing on developing and commercializing clean energy technology with active revenue alongside long-term innovation of hydrogen-powered fuel cells.
- The Company operates through two global entities: PWWR Flow Streams (“PWWR Flow”), an AFCP brand, and Fuel Cell Power NV, a wholly owned subsidiary in Belgium.
- PWWR Flow Streams is focused on the development, ownership and operations of combined heat and power (“CHP”) assets. PWWR Flow assets deliver efficiency improvements of over 20% with reduced costs to customers in multi-residential and commercial applications. PWWR Flow has contracted existing CHP assets in Toronto, Canada, and has an additional pipeline of potential contracts valued at over $50 million currently in development.
- Fuel Cell Power NV is focused on the development, production and commercialization of micro- combined heat and power (“micro-CHP”) systems and off-grid and back-up power generators based on advanced alkaline fuel cell technology that generates zero CO2 emissions. Fuel Cell Power NV is working through milestones to deliver a commercialized alkaline fuel cell in 2024.
- Alkaline Fuel Cell Power’s diversified business lines encompass four revenue streams that provide active revenue now and opportunities for significant growth as its hydrogen-powered fuel cells are fully commercialized.
- The company is led by an experienced team of managers with a history of successfully leading organizations to profitability.
The electrification revolution is well underway, but will solar and wind power alone help us reach the carbon-neutral emissions goals set by governments worldwide? It’s unlikely, as we’re already seeing a dwindling supply of necessary metals, but integrating hydrogen-based technologies may help cover the gap. It’s estimated that hydrogen cleantech could meet 24 percent of the world’s energy demand by 2050 and reach annual sales of approximately €630 billion.
Current clean energy storage technology costs are prohibitive to widespread adoption, but hydrogen-based technologies are more affordable. Affordability is vital to the worldwide adoption of clean energy, and hydrogen may even compete with conventional options soon. Interest in hydrogen tech is surging, and it is estimated that the cumulative investments in renewable hydrogen in Europe alone could reach between €180-470 billion by 2050, with an additional €3-18 in low-carbon fossil-based hydrogen. It’s clear that hydrogen should not be overlooked by those looking to invest in the clean energy transition.Alkaline Fuel Cell Power (NEO:PWWR, OTCQB:ALKFF) is a diversified company with business lines focusing on developing, producing and commercializing clean energy technology. The company has active revenue streams while simultaneously developing advanced hydrogen-based technology for future solutions. Alkaline Fuel Cell Power is led by a team of experts with experience in corporate administration, finance and utilities.