Start Here - Investing in Copper
This report is free. No credit card required.
From wiring and plumbing to coinage and electronics, copper is key for a range of applications. In fact, the metal is often said to have a PhD in economics, since its widespread use makes it a valuable indicator for the global economy.
The copper price has been on an upswing since the second half of 2016, buoyed by strong demand from China and speculation about US President Donald Trump’s infrastructure spending plans. That said, there are plenty of other factors affecting the copper price today, and investors keen on the base metal would do well to have an understanding of what they are.
Table of Contents
- A Brief Overview of the Copper Price Today
- LME Copper vs. COMEX Copper
- Copper Production by Country
- Best Copper Stocks 2016: The TSXV’s Top Performers
- Best Copper Stocks of 2016 on the TSX
- Copper Price Forecast 2017: Goldman Sachs Running with the Bulls