Who Might Be Tesla's Graphite Supplier?
This report is free. No credit card required.
Given the seeming inevitability of a graphite supply crunch, it’s no surprise that investor interest in the metal is rising. However, China is the top producer of graphite by a long shot, and it’s not particularly easy — or indeed desirable — to invest in companies mining graphite there.
Instead, many investors are looking to North America for graphite investing opportunities, particularly since Tesla Motors’ announcement that it plans to source the lithium, graphite and cobalt it needs for its gigafactory from companies working on the continent.
The fact that Tesla recently backed up that statement by signing two lithium supply deals with companies whose projects are in North America has only strengthened interest in the area. So if you’re the kind of person who believes in taking charge of his own financial wellbeing, and that of his loved ones, even in an uncertain world – if you don’t want to rely on governments and their so-called “experts” to provide for your future – then you shouldn’t wait to start reading this Special Report.
Graphite News: Graphite Mining in the US and the Best Graphite Stocks to Buy: What you can learn
Graphite mining in the US is clearly a hot topic for both investors and the US government. However, despite that interest, very little graphite exploration is taking place in the US, and as a result, there are very few US graphite stocks available to invest in.
In fact, at the moment just two companies are making progress at graphite exploration in the US.
- Learn about the micro-cap company that has what it thinks is the largest known indicated graphite resource in the USA
- The same company also announced the discovery of naturally occurring flake graphene at their deposit
- Or the company working in Alaska that increased their recent financing to accommodate all the investors who wanted in. Twice! From $500,000 to a million and then to $1.5 million!
Naturally, different experts have different forecasts. But when you’re investigating something as complicated as graphite, you don’t want to rely on just one or two expert opinions – or on the opinions of people you can’t trust. That’s why our painstakingly curated Special Report is so valuable to savvy investors like you.
Most importantly, we have access to experts that no individual investor has, and we deliver their insights directly to you in this Special Report. You’d probably pay well for the kind of advice you’ll find in Graphite News: Graphite Mining in the US and the Best Graphite Stocks to Buy – but remember, it’s FREE!
When you read this report, for instance, you’ll discover …
- China is by far the largest producer of graphite globally, producing more than 4.5 times as much as number two, India. Both far from the Tesla gigafactory
- But China has suspended production at many graphite mines due to pollution concerns
- US Department of Defense includes graphite on its list of shortfall materials, identifying a gross shortfall of 82,612 MT
This is clearly a Special Report that no curious investor can afford to overlook. And at this price — $0.00 — it’s certainly affordable!