AtmanCo (TSXC:ATW) has announced its annual results for the year ended December 31, 2016.
As quoted in the press release:
- As part of its strategic plan, on October 5, 2016, the Company closed the acquisition of RNIS Telecommunications Inc. (‘VoxTel’) and InformationTelcharge.com for a total purchase price of $2.4m with $1.5m paid cash at closing.
- The Company announces revenues of $3.4m compared to revenues of $0.8m for 2015 comparable year, a $2.6m or 298% increase.
- As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s would begin 2017 with an order book totalling $8.9m compared to $0.8m as of December 31, 2015 for an increase of $8.1m.
- For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company announced a profit of $366k in comparison to a loss of $407k for the fourth quarter of 2015.
- As of December 31, 2016, the Company has cash totalling $378k compared to $55k as of December 31, 2015, along with a positive working capital by opposite to 2015.
- Total assets increased from $1.5m to $7.3m between December 31, 2015 and December 31, 2016 while equity increased from $0.9m to $2.1m.
The selected financial information below originates from the interim consolidated financial statements:
in thousands of $
(except amounts per share)
3 months ended December 31, 2016 12 months ended December 31, 2016 3 months ended December 31, 2015 12 months ended December 31, 2015 Consolidated statement of comprehensive loss Revenues 2 606 3 378 95 847 Net income (loss)