VMS Ventures Inc. (TSXV:VMS) provided an update on the Reed mine near Flin Flon Manitoba. In the month of November 294 metres of underground development were completed, reaching a total of 2,079 metres. Project development reached 1,662 metres with an additional 417 metres of pre-production development.
As quoted in the press release:
During the month of November the project reached a number of milestones including:
- Surpassing 2,000 metres of total underground project and pre-production development
- 627 consecutive days without a lost time accident
- Completion of 85 metre level ore development from zones 30 and 20 and production of 13,154 tonnes of ore
- Completion of two ventilation raises from the 85 to 50 metre levels
- Commissioning of the main fresh air ventilation 600 HP fan on 50 metre level
- Project remains on budget and on schedule
“Resource Forecast 2016 – Expert Opinions Covering Precious Metals, Energy, Critical Metals, and More”Click here to discover what the experts see coming in 2016 and beyond with our INN Insider's Report (value of $49) for FREE. Limited time offer. No credit card required.
Get My Free Report
Click here to download for free