Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV:SCZ) announced drill results from 18 additional diamond drill holes at their Gavilanes Silver project in Durango, Mexico.
As quoted in the press release:
Highlights (reported as true widths and assays uncut) include:
- SCHN-09: 5.40 m @ 286 g/t Ag eq. (263 g/t Ag, 0.28% Zn, 0.69% Pb and 0.01 g/t Au).
- SCHN-08: 4.95 m @ 439 g/t Ag eq. (427 g/t Ag, 0.07% Zn, 0.40% Pb and 0.01 g/t Au).
- SCHN-07: 4.70 m @ 274 g/t Ag eq. (212 g/t Ag, 1.18% Zn, 1.13% Pb and 0.03 g/t Au).
- SCGP-12: 3.82 m @ 267 g/t Ag eq. (243 g/t Ag, 0.21% Zn, 0.32% Pb and 0.23 g/t Au).
- , 1.18% Zn, 1.13% Pb and 0.03 g/t Au).
Santacruz’s President and CEO, Arturo Préstamo, said:
We are very pleased with the drill results thus far as it continues to prove grades and widths on the targeted mineralized areas, reinforcing our belief that Gavilanes will continue to return high grade silver as the property is more fully explored.
|Silver Investing News Free Exclusive Report: When Will Silver Go Up: Is the Highest Price of Silver Still to Come? Here’s a look at all the major catalysts that are expected to affect the silver price brought to you by Investing News - Bringing you unbiased news, education and helping investors realize their financial goals|