Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (TSXV:NEE) reported a corporate update on its latest development plans for its Moss project, Arizona. The Company is working towards commencing a drill program at the Moss project in early 2014.
Update highlights include:
- NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource 956,800 AuEq (oz) measured and indicated, 266,340 AuEq (oz) inferred (see resource estimate summary below)
- Low strip ratio in initial mining areas possible
- Amenable to low cost, heap leach, open pit mining
- Major stockwork vein system outcropping at surface for 5,000 feet
- Metallurgical test-work underway
|There is no guide to gold that is more concise, clear and authoritative. Download our FREE Special Report, Is Gold a Good Investment? Gold Price Forecast 2015.|