Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (TSXV:NEE) provided an update on the Company’s project development plans for the Moss Gold-Silver Project in Arizona.
As quoted in the press release:
Highlights as follows:
- Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) expected in Q1 2013
- Phased Development Plan on schedule
- Mine Exploration Program resource definition drilling to continue
- Metallurgical test-work underway
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) for Phase I Pilot Plant now underway
- Construction commencement for Phase I Pilot Plant targeted Q1/Q2 2013
- Permitting for Phase I Pilot Plant anticipated Q1 2013
- Moss Project Advisory Council established
- Local office in Bullhead City, Arizona, USA opened
- Board of Directors strengthened
- Consultant Advisory Services strengthened
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. President and CEO, Dick Whittington said:
We have undertaken the target of putting the Moss Project into commercial production in an expedient but well executed manner by early 2014 and the “parallel track approach” is now being utilized to progress the Company towards this target in a streamlined fashion. The Preliminary Economic Assessment and the commencement of construction for the Phase I Pilot Plant by Q2 2013 are on track. We are also excited by the participation of local stakeholders at such an early stage and look forward to fruitful collaboration with them as we seek to create both shareholder value and community capacity in Mohave County.
Get Our Expert Guide to Silver Investing FREE!Download this FREE Special Report, When Will Silver Go Up: Is the Highest Price of Silver Still to Come?