Cream Minerals (TSXV:CMA,OTCBB:CRMXF,FWB:DFL) reported receipt and consideration of the Company’s Audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended March 31, 2012 at its Annual General Meeting held on December 13, 2012. Christopher Hebb, Michael E. O’Connor, Robin M. Merrifield, Ronald Lang, Gerald M. Feldman, Sargent H. Berner, and Dwayne Melrose were re-elected as Directors of the Company; as well as other appointments.
As quoted in the press release:
Shareholders of the Company also considered and approved resolutions in favor of the:
- re-election of Christopher Hebb, Michael E. O’Connor, Robin M. Merrifield, Ronald Lang, Gerald M. Feldman, Sargent H. Berner, and Dwayne Melrose as Directors of the Company,
- re-appointment of Morgan & Company, Chartered Accountants, as Auditor of the Company, and
- approval and annual ratification of the Company’s “rolling 10%” Stock Option Plan.
Subsequent to the Annual General Meeting the duly constituted Board of Directors approved the following appointments:
- Chairman of the Board: Christopher Hebb
- President and CEO: Michael O’Connor
- Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary: Angela Yap
|There is no guide to gold that is more concise, clear and authoritative. Download our FREE Special Report, Is Gold a Good Investment? Gold Price Forecast 2015.|