Source Exploration Corp. (TSXV:SOP) announced that it intersected long, near-surface intervals of high-grade gold, silver and copper mineralization during Phase 2 drilling at the Santa Cruz target of its Las Minas gold project.
- 3.57 g/t Au Eq over 99.0 metres in LM-14-SC-08, including
- 7.42 g/t Au Eq over 39.0 metres, including
- 24.11 g/t Au Eq over 9.60 metres
- 2.24 g/t Au Eq over 87.0 metres in LM-14-SC-07, including
- 3.13 g/t Au Eq over 49.0 metres, including
- 4.36 g/t Au Eq over 25.0 metres
- 2.95 g/t Au Eq over 29.0 metres in LM-14-SC-09, including
- 4.57 g/t Au Eq over 17.0 metres
- 1.91 g/t Au Eq over 77.0 metres in LM-14-SC-10, including
- 5.62 g/t over 17.0 metres
David Baker, executive chairman at Source, commented:
We are very excited with these recent high-grade drill results, with LM-14-SC-08 the best hole drilled by Source at Las Minas to date. Results from other zones will be reported shortly and planning is underway for the next phase of drilling to further expand known zones and test new targets being generated by our exploration team.
There Is No Guide to Gold That is More Concise, Clear and Authoritative.Download our FREE Special Report, Is Gold a Good Investment? Gold Price Forecast 2015 .