Riverstone Resources Inc. (TSXV:RVS) reported Rotary Air Blast drilling results from the Liguidi Exploration Permit, confirming a gold soil anomaly over 13 kms long.
As quoted in the press release:
The RAB drilling totaled 13,002 m in 876 holes, along lines spaced at 200 m intervals, with holes every 50 m along the lines. Most holes were vertical but a small number were angled where structure was evident. Significant intercepts include:
- 1.43 g/t gold over 24 m, including 2.78 g/t gold over 12 m in LMG-RAB-523
- 1.69 g/t gold over 11 m in LMG-RAB-436
- 1.46 g/t gold over 12 m in LMG-RAB-538
- 1.24 g/t gold over 15.5 m, including 5.07 g/t gold over 3 m in LMG-RAB-042
- 1.28 g/t gold over 12 m in LMG-RAB-869
- 1.02 g/t gold over 18 m in LMG-RAB-499
- 4.14 g/t gold over 3 m in LMG-RAB-590
- 2.80 g/t gold over 3 m in LMG-RAB-613
- 1.98 g/t gold over 6 m in LMG-RAB-864
- 1.00 g/t gold over 11 m, including 3.27 g/t gold over 3 m in LMG-RAB-232
Dwayne L. Melrose, President and CEO of Riverstone, commented:
Riverstone is very pleased with the results of the RAB drilling as the drilling confirms the longest gold soil anomaly in Burkina Faso. Riverstone has always considered the Liguidi property to be very prospective for hosting a gold deposit.
There Is No Guide to Gold That is More Concise, Clear and Authoritative.Download our FREE Special Report, Is Gold a Good Investment? Gold Price Today and Future Gold Price Predictions.