Pilot Gold Inc. (TSX:PLG) announced results fromdrilling of TV Tower’s KCD target in Turkey, which returned significant intervals of moderate to high-grade gold in three holes.
As quoted in the press release:
Southeast step-out drill highlights include:
- 2.33 g/t gold (Au) over 93.5 metres in KCD-75, including
- 17.4 g/t Au over 3.5 metres
- 1.79 g/t Au over 78.6 metres in KCD-89, including
- 7.01 g/t Au over 6.0 metres
- 1.94 g/t Au over 14.3 metres in KCD-73, and
- 1.12 g/t Au over 14.5 metres, and
- 1.29 g/t Au over 11.5 metres
Pilot’s President and CEO, Matt Lennox-King, said:
Systematic drilling guided by the geological model continues to extend the mineralization at the KCD target. The gold-mineralized system remains very much open down-dip to the north and along strike to the northwest.
|Otis Gold Corp. (TSXV:OOO) is a near-term producer with an NI 43-101 resource 520,000 ounces of drill-indicated gold at its Kilgore Project in Idaho. Work is scheduled to begin soon at the North Target area of the Kilgore Gold Project. Connect with Otis Gold Corp and never miss a catalyst.|