Pilot Gold Inc. (TSX:PLG) announced results fromdrilling of TV Tower’s KCD target in Turkey, which returned significant intervals of moderate to high-grade gold in three holes.
As quoted in the press release:
Southeast step-out drill highlights include:
- 2.33 g/t gold (Au) over 93.5 metres in KCD-75, including
- 17.4 g/t Au over 3.5 metres
- 1.79 g/t Au over 78.6 metres in KCD-89, including
- 7.01 g/t Au over 6.0 metres
- 1.94 g/t Au over 14.3 metres in KCD-73, and
- 1.12 g/t Au over 14.5 metres, and
- 1.29 g/t Au over 11.5 metres
Pilot’s President and CEO, Matt Lennox-King, said:
Systematic drilling guided by the geological model continues to extend the mineralization at the KCD target. The gold-mineralized system remains very much open down-dip to the north and along strike to the northwest.
Nexus Gold Corp. (TSXV:NXS) is currently drilling on the Walker Ridge Gold Project in Nevada - a multiple target, Carlin-type gold exploration property. They have recently submitted an expanded Plan to increase the current 8 pad plan to 29 drill pads.
Connect here and don't miss their next catalyst!Learn More