Pilot Gold Inc. (TSX:PLG) announced results fromdrilling of TV Tower’s KCD target in Turkey, which returned significant intervals of moderate to high-grade gold in three holes.
As quoted in the press release:
Southeast step-out drill highlights include:
- 2.33 g/t gold (Au) over 93.5 metres in KCD-75, including
- 17.4 g/t Au over 3.5 metres
- 1.79 g/t Au over 78.6 metres in KCD-89, including
- 7.01 g/t Au over 6.0 metres
- 1.94 g/t Au over 14.3 metres in KCD-73, and
- 1.12 g/t Au over 14.5 metres, and
- 1.29 g/t Au over 11.5 metres
Pilot’s President and CEO, Matt Lennox-King, said:
Systematic drilling guided by the geological model continues to extend the mineralization at the KCD target. The gold-mineralized system remains very much open down-dip to the north and along strike to the northwest.
Get our expert guide to gold investing!
Click here to discover what the experts see coming in 2016 and beyond with our INN Insider's Report (value of $49) for FREE.
Limited time offer. No credit card required.