Giyani Gold Corp. (TSXV:WDG) provided the final assay results for the 2012 drill program at its South Africa-based Klein Letaba mine. Robert S. Middleton, Giyani’s vice president of exploration, noted that a new discovery at Holes KL-19 and KL-20 indicates that gold remains in the deposit.
According to the press release, significant gold values are as follows:
Hole KL-19: 4.65 g/tonne Au over 2.89m (170.11m to 173m)
Hole KL-19 gold halo intercepts**:
- 120m to 122m – 0.15g-0.72g Au per tonne
- 162m to 174m – 0.11g-8.22g Au per tonne
- 178m to 198m – 0.15g-1.66g Au per tonne
- 216m to 224m – 0.13g-4.32g Au per tonne
- 235.8m to 240m – 0.12g-5.14g Au per tonne
Hole KL-20: 3.88 g/tonne Au over 6.7m (208.33m to 215m)
Hole KL-20 gold halo intercepts**:
- 155.25m to 159.56m – 0.20g-0.53g Au per tonne
- 192.54 m to 215m – 0.13g-12.05g Au per tonne
Get our expert guide to gold investing!
Click here to discover what the experts see coming in 2016 and beyond with our INN Insider's Report (value of $49) for FREE.
Limited time offer. No credit card required.