Giyani Gold Corp. (TSXV:WDG) provided the final assay results for the 2012 drill program at its South Africa-based Klein Letaba mine. Robert S. Middleton, Giyani’s vice president of exploration, noted that a new discovery at Holes KL-19 and KL-20 indicates that gold remains in the deposit.
According to the press release, significant gold values are as follows:
Hole KL-19: 4.65 g/tonne Au over 2.89m (170.11m to 173m)
Hole KL-19 gold halo intercepts**:
- 120m to 122m – 0.15g-0.72g Au per tonne
- 162m to 174m – 0.11g-8.22g Au per tonne
- 178m to 198m – 0.15g-1.66g Au per tonne
- 216m to 224m – 0.13g-4.32g Au per tonne
- 235.8m to 240m – 0.12g-5.14g Au per tonne
Hole KL-20: 3.88 g/tonne Au over 6.7m (208.33m to 215m)
Hole KL-20 gold halo intercepts**:
- 155.25m to 159.56m – 0.20g-0.53g Au per tonne
- 192.54 m to 215m – 0.13g-12.05g Au per tonne
There Is No Guide to Gold That is More Concise, Clear and Authoritative.Download our FREE Special Report, Is Gold a Good Investment? Gold Price Forecast 2015 .