MacDonald Mines Exploration Inc.(CVE:BMK) announced an exploration summary on its Butler property located west of the Big Daddy Chromite deposit.
As quoted in the press release:
– Our understanding of the mineralization at Butler 3 leads us to conclude that we have yet to intersect the core of the VMS system, which BMK’s technical staff interprets to lie immediately to the east of the identified VMS mineralization.
– Drilling will continue east of BMK’s historic work at Butler 3 following the geochemical and geophysical vectors determined from the last drill program.
– The planned toll road following the north-south all-season road corridor to the Black Thor chromite deposit by the Province of Ontario and Cliffs Natural Resources will open up the Ring of Fire for mine development and mineral exploration.
– BMK believes it has identified vanadium and zinc-copper mineralization on the Butler Property that are economically viable with road access.
– Through analysis of exploration datasets by industry experts, BMK believes the Butler property has the potential to host both a world-class VMS deposit, and an economically exploitable nickel deposit.
“Resource Forecast 2016 – Expert Opinions Covering Precious Metals, Energy, Critical Metals, and More”Click here to discover what the experts see coming in 2016 and beyond with our INN Insider's Report (value of $49) for FREE. Limited time offer. No credit card required.
Get My Free Report
Click here to download for free