MacDonald Mines Exploration Inc.(CVE:BMK) announced an exploration summary on its Butler property located west of the Big Daddy Chromite deposit.
As quoted in the press release:
– Our understanding of the mineralization at Butler 3 leads us to conclude that we have yet to intersect the core of the VMS system, which BMK’s technical staff interprets to lie immediately to the east of the identified VMS mineralization.
– Drilling will continue east of BMK’s historic work at Butler 3 following the geochemical and geophysical vectors determined from the last drill program.
– The planned toll road following the north-south all-season road corridor to the Black Thor chromite deposit by the Province of Ontario and Cliffs Natural Resources will open up the Ring of Fire for mine development and mineral exploration.
– BMK believes it has identified vanadium and zinc-copper mineralization on the Butler Property that are economically viable with road access.
– Through analysis of exploration datasets by industry experts, BMK believes the Butler property has the potential to host both a world-class VMS deposit, and an economically exploitable nickel deposit.
|Get the top stories on resource investing FREE! Learn what is going on before you buy from this FREE Special Report, Who is Kitco? to US Mint: Sold Out! – Top Articles from Resource Investing News.|