Bloomberg reported that the price of tin has increased by 0.5% in New York before the U.S. home sales.
As quoted in the market news:
“– Copper rose 1.6 percent to $7,932 a metric ton at 7:23 a.m.
on the London Metal Exchange. Relative strength index 50. New
York futures were up 0.3 percent on the Comex.
– Aluminum added 0.9 percent to $2,094.75 a ton. RSI 56.
– Nickel advanced 0.7 percent to $17,417 a ton. RSI 52.
– Lead gained 0.2 percent to $2,325.75 a ton. RSI 63.
– Tin was up 0.5 percent at $23,400 a ton. RSI 71.
– Zinc climbed 1.2 percent to $2,092.75 a ton. RSI 64.”
|Get the top stories on resource investing FREE! Learn what is going on before you buy from this FREE Special Report, Who is Kitco? to US Mint: Sold Out! – Top Articles from Resource Investing News.|