Failed Diamond Company Fuels Staff Protest at IDC

Mining Weekly reported that disgruntled former employees of the failed state-backed diamond company, African Romance, have staged a protest at the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC).

The staff complained that they had received only 60% of their entitlement and were demanding the remaining 40%.

Click here to read the full Mining Weekly report.

Get the Latest Diamond Investing Stock Information

Get the latest information about companies associated with Diamond Investing delivered directly to your inbox.


By selecting company or companies above, you are giving consent to receive email from those companies. And remember you can unsubscribe at any time.

valhalla logoThe Valhalla Diamond Fund is a private mutual fund with a goal of connecting high net worth individuals and long-term retail investors who are willing to be invested for a long haul of seven to 10 years. Connect with Valhalla Diamond Fund to learn more.

Leave a Reply