Next Gen Metals (CSE:N,OTCMKTS:NXTTF,FWB:M5BN) recently moved from a mining diversified company into the medical marijuana space. Currently, Next Gen’s medical marijuana and industrial hemp divisions are working to brand Next Gen as the Canadian public company of choice for legal marijuana and industrial hemp investment.
In addition to its focus on strategic investments, Next Gen is also moving into the medical marijuana and industrial hemp investment space through its GreenRush Financial Conference Division.
Watch our interview with Next Gen Metals COO, Jay Oness:
- Growing support for legalization of marijuana in the United States and new Federal Law’s in Canada, April 1, 2014
- Next Gen is one of the first companies to enter the multi-billion dollar green rush in Canada whose mission is to finance a basket of companies in various projects in this new Industry.
- Experienced management team including members with personal backgrounds in the medical marijuana industry, Industrial Hemp and Alternate Medicine.
- Well organized 100% owned conference division that recently hosted Canada’s first medical marijuana, industrial hemp and alternative investment conference.
- Conferences planned throughout Canada, USA and Europe.
- Second 100% owned subsidiary, GreenRush Analytical Laboratories Inc. formed May 5, 2014
|Equitas Resources (TSXV:EQT; FSE:T6UN) is one of the first junior resource companies in the last 20 years to hold such a large, consolidated land package in the Voisey’s Bay district. With a first-class, experienced team of professionals skilled in raising capital and managing successful exploration projects Equitas Resources has a tight share structure on early stage of nickel focused exploration. Learn more about this world class deposit.|