Diversified minerals explorer and developer Ardiden Limited (ASX:ADV) is pleased to advise that it continues to make excellent progress with the ongoing Phase 2 resource delineation diamond drilling program at its Seymour Lake Lithium Project in Ontario, Canada, with the latest drill-holes intersecting multiple spodumene-bearing pegmatites from close to surface.
As quoted in the press release:
– Phase 2 resource drilling program progressing well with a further five diamond holes now completed.
– Multiple shallow and deeper spodumene-bearing pegmatites intersected in latest holes, including thick mineralised zones with a combined down-hole width of up to 21m.
– Drilling is confirming the interpreted mineralised extensions, providing a greater level of geological understanding and confidence while also steadily increasing the overall scale of the project.
– Drilling continues to confirm the presence of multiple pegmatite zones at the North Aubry prospect – with the mineralisation remaining open to the east, west and down-dip.
– Phase 2 results to underpin a maiden JORC 2012 Mineral Resource.