Pancontinental Uranium Corporation (TSXV:PUC) announced that its Charley Creek REE project joint-venture partner Crossland Uranium Mines Limited reported project’s the outstanding initial heavy mineral concentrate test results in a press release.
As quoted in the press release:
- Conventional Heavy Mineral concentration processes deliver outstanding results
- Wet Plant test flowsheet upgrades Total Rare Earth Oxide (TREO) to grade of over 12%, with recovery of 68%.
- Dry Plant test flowsheet produced a final concentrate containing over 41% TREO, with recovery of 77%.
- Further process optimisation is expected to substantially lift mineral recoveries.
- These results confirm that the xenotime/monazite rare earth bearing minerals at Charley Creek can be successfully concentrated using low-cost technology used by the mineral sand industry, and significantly de-risks the proposed process flow-sheet for the project.
|There is no guide to critical metals investing that is more concise, clear and authoritative. Download this FREE Special Report, Investing in Today’s Critical Metals – Context for Lynas News and Molycorp News.|