Pancontinental Uranium Corporation (TSXV:PUC) announced that its Charley Creek REE project joint-venture partner Crossland Uranium Mines Limited reported project’s the outstanding initial heavy mineral concentrate test results in a press release.
As quoted in the press release:
- Conventional Heavy Mineral concentration processes deliver outstanding results
- Wet Plant test flowsheet upgrades Total Rare Earth Oxide (TREO) to grade of over 12%, with recovery of 68%.
- Dry Plant test flowsheet produced a final concentrate containing over 41% TREO, with recovery of 77%.
- Further process optimisation is expected to substantially lift mineral recoveries.
- These results confirm that the xenotime/monazite rare earth bearing minerals at Charley Creek can be successfully concentrated using low-cost technology used by the mineral sand industry, and significantly de-risks the proposed process flow-sheet for the project.
“Attention investors: China is tightening its grips on the rare earth industry forcing plant closures on illegal mining. Find out how to take advantage of this trend.”
Learn everything you need to know about rare earth investments in our FREE market report. Click below to get your copy.