Triton Minerals Ltd. (ASX:TON) announced that further assay results from the reverse-circulation and diamond drilling program currently taking place at its Nicanda Hill prospect continue “to identify substantial high grade graphite mineralisation.”
- Drilling results return stronger and more continuous graphitic mineralisation to the North, including 10m at 19.6%GrC within 142m at 10.2%GrC (GBNC0034).
- Multiple high grade zones confirmed by drilling assays over a 3.2kms strike length.
- Diamond drill hole (GBND0017) intersects 275m graphite mineralisation from surface, finishing in graphite mineralisation and remains open at depth.
- Mulitple high-grade graphite drill intercepts across the Nicanda Hill mineralisation footprint of up to 25.2% graphite carbon (GrC) (GBNC0026).
- Significant graphite interceptions with the weighted average graphite carbon, include
- 142m continuous at 10.2% GrC (GBNC0034), including
- 36m at 15.2%GrC
- 10m at 19.6%GrC
- 137m total at 10.1% GrC (GBNC0026), including
- 22m at 12.6% GrC
- 8m at 15.9%GrC
- 144m continuous at 10.4% GrC (GBNC0029), incuding
- 20m at 15.5%GrC
Brad Boyle, Triton’s managing director, commented:
The continued interception of strong graphitic and vanadium mineralisation on the initial wide-spaced drilling grid reinforces the Company’s belief that the Nicanda Hill prospect will become one of the world’s largest multi-element project.
Further, the interception of graphite mineralisation of grades up to 25.2%, also continues to validate the extension of the previously identified high grade zones that are present along the entire mineralisation strike length of 4.8kms and can be seen from surface to depths in excess of 400 vertical metres.
These latest drill results continue to provide a solid foundation for the rapid progression and creation of the JORC 2012 resource at Nicanda Hill.
Investing in graphite? Eagle Graphite Incorporated (TSXV:EGA) owns one of only two natural flake graphite production facilities in North America. Eagle Graphite recently achieved 99.995% purity from flake graphite produced from the processing plant of the Black Crystal project in BC.
Connect here and don't miss an update!Learn More