Mason Graphite Inc. (TSXV:LLG,OTCQX:MGPHF) announced positive assay results from drilling conducted at the northeast extension of its Quebec-based Lac Gueret project. They confirm that the northeast extension continues into the GC zone.
As quoted in the press release:
Intercept highlights from the assay results in the North-East extension of the GC Zone, include:
- Hole LG-459 intersected 73 metres at 28.5% Cg close to surface (9 metres), including 41 metres at 39.0% Cg;
- Hole LG-469 intersected 86 metres at 27.8% Cg, including 31 metres at 42.3% Cg;
- Hole LG-472 intersected 70 metres at 28.8% Cg close to surface (4 metres), including 25 metres at 42.0% Cg;
- Hole LG-489 intersected 66 metres at 30.0% Cg close to surface (4 metres), including 46 metres at 38.3% Cg;
- Hole LG-491 intersected 98 metres at 29.8% Cg close to surface (4 metres), including 56 metres at 36.2% Cg.
Benoit Gascon, president and CEO of Mason, commented:
We are very encouraged with the results from the North-East extension. This exploration target is located at the edge of the defined mineral resource, and adjacent to the pit design from the preliminary economic assessment we completed in April 2013. These results confirm mineralization near surface with excellent widths and mineral continuity beyond the current mineral resource boundary.
Investing in graphite? Eagle Graphite Incorporated (TSXV:EGA) owns one of only two natural flake graphite production facilities in North America. Eagle Graphite recently achieved 99.995% purity from flake graphite produced from the processing plant of the Black Crystal project in BC.
Connect here and don't miss an update!Learn More