Buxton Resources Ltd. (ASX:BUX) announced the final set of results for the drilling program recently completed at its Western Australia-based Yalbra graphite project. The company holds 85 percent of the project.
- New wide and high grade intercepts include;
- YBDD002: 30m @ 22.5% TGC (from 17m) inc. 8m @ 26.3% TGC & 25m @ 20.9% TGC (from 125m) inc. 13m @ 26.3% TGC
- YBDD001: 19m @ 19.9% TGC (from 61m) inc. 3m @ 36.5% TGC
- YBDD003: 16m @ 21.8% TGC (from 35m) inc. 3m @ 29.4% TGC
- JORC resource estimate update work to commence shortly
- Metallurgical test-work program commenced
- Scoping study to commence on completion of metallurgical program
Investing in graphite? Eagle Graphite Incorporated (TSXV:EGA) owns one of only two natural flake graphite production facilities in North America. Eagle Graphite recently achieved 99.995% purity from flake graphite produced from the processing plant of the Black Crystal project in BC.
Connect here and don't miss an update!Learn More