Silver Bull Resources Inc. (TSX:SVB,NYSE:SVBL) intersected 10.83% zinc over 40.30 meters and 16.67% zinc over 23.25 meters at the Sierra Mojada Project in Mexico.
As quoted in the press release:
High grade zinc highlights from the second batch of 22 drill holes include:
- Hole T12136: 40.30 meters @ 10.83% Zn (including 23.25m @ 16.67% Zn)
- Hole T12129: 43.00 meters @ 9.58% Zn (including 4.05m @ 17.03% Zn and 3.1m @ 17.33% Zn)
- Hole T12130: 26.60 meters @ 13.34% Zn
- Hole T12137: 15.60 meters @ 15.37% Zn
- Hole T12138: 11.00 meters @ 11.03% Zn
- Hole T12140: 13.95 meters @ 10.40% Zn (including 6.2m @ 18.16% Zn)
- Hole T12139: 7.70 meters @ 11.28% Zn
- Hole T12135: 35.45 meters @ 5.01% Zn (including 1.9m @ 32.91% Zn and 1.2m @ 32.5% Zn)
- Hole T12123: 7.90 meters @ 9.26% Zn (including 2.05m @ 30.68% Zn)
- Hole T12128: 8.75 meters @ 8.68% Zn
Silver Bull Resources Inc. President, CEO, and Director, Tim Barry said:
We are very pleased with the results thus far from our twinning program in the high grade Zinc Zone. We have a significant amount of historical data that indicates that the Zinc Zone is a tremendously under recognized mineral body. We are by no means short of excellent silver resource expansion targets, but have a unique opportunity to quickly and efficiently increase the size and grade of the zinc resource by confirming the long hole data in the Zinc Zone which sits directly below and adjacent to the Shallow Silver Zone. We believe the zinc resource, when properly defined, has the potential to contribute equal gross metal value to the project as the silver.
Are you thinking of investing in zinc – “the 2nd best-performing metal of 2016” after silver?
Find out everything an investor needs to know about the zinc market. Click below to download a FREE industry report on zinc investing.