Silver Bull Resources Inc. (TSX:SVB,NYSE:SVBL) announced drill results from the Sierra Mojada Project in Mexico. The Company intersected 15.65% zinc over 43.55 meters and 20.26% zinc over 14.5 meters. The drill program intends to replicate a historical long hole data set with diamond core along a high grade silver zone and an underlying and adjacent high grade zinc zone, both with a presently defined strike of 1.5km and located at the eastern end of the Shallow Silver Zone. The program also intends to increase confidence in the long hole data set which represents approximately 38,000 meters of drilling.
As quoted in the press release:
High grade zinc highlights from the third batch of 22 drill holes include:
- Hole T12161: 43.55 meters @ 15.65% Zn (including 14.5m @ 20.26% Zn)
- Hole T12149: 9.30 meters @ 15.72% Zn (including 1.95m @ 28.35% Zn)
- Hole T12162: 22.35 meters @ 14.81% Zn (including 3.25m @ 184.77g/t Ag)
- Hole T12155: 18.20 meters @ 14.26% Zn (including 3.75m @ 21.23% Zn)
- Hole T12156: 37.25 meters @ 13.12% Zn (including 6.5m @ 24.23% Zn)
- Hole T12154: 32.10 meters @ 13.10% Zn (including 19.4m @ 18.75% Zn)
- Hole T12143: 18.10 meters @ 12.65% Zn (including 5m @ 24.44% Zn and 3.95m @ 81.89g/t Ag)
- Hole T12142: 17.80 meters @ 10.62% Zn (including 6.1m @ 25.91% Zn)
- Hole T12147: 21.00 meters @ 10.95% Zn (including 3.15m @ 19.21% Zn)
- Hole T12148: 24.25 meters @ 9.55% Zn (including 12.4m @ 15.35% Zn
- Hole T12163: 22.50 meters @ 9.08% Zn (including 2.45m @ 20.31% Zn)
- Hole T12152: 5.00 meters @ 16.54% Zn
Are you thinking of investing in zinc – “the 2nd best-performing metal of 2016” after silver?
Find out everything an investor needs to know about the zinc market. Click below to download a FREE industry report on zinc investing.