Solid Resources Ltd. (TSXV:SRW) announced receiving the latest historical data from the Cehegín iron ore concession in Spain. The Company also reported that it can commence production on the existing permitted concessions once the local Spanish mining and environmental authorities are satisfied with the environmental studies.
As quoted in the press release:
The historical data includes:
- extensive aerial magnetic surveys
- 1,245 boreholes through rotary percussive drilling, totaling 38,043 metres
- recovery of the detritus and testing by Davis Tube.
- 23,528 magnetometry stations
- 23,697 magnetic concentration tests
Solid Resources, President and CEO, Greg Pendura, said:
This is a tremendous opportunity for Solid Resources.We are very excited to be able to commence various NI 43-101 compliant work programs to verify the historic estimate. We feel confident that the due diligence that we are undertaking on the Cehegin concession will support the historical data on file and result in excellent value for our shareholders.
|Investing Opportunity: Using LME Prices and Base Metals News.|