Pershimco Resources Inc. (TSXV:PRO) reported that the most recent two drill holes completed at its Idaida target intercepted “notable” copper and gold mineralization. Additionally, they broadened the mineralized trend to the east.
According to the press release, highlights include:
- Extended the mineralized trend toward the east;
- Intercepted oxide gold halo and supergene copper-gold mineralization:
- PRH-12275: 137 m @ 0.28 g/t Au and 0.34% Cu; 5 m @ 2.5% Cu (end of hole);
- PRH-12279: sulphides 52 m @ 1.29% Cu (incl. 4 m @ 3.32% Cu);
- Drill holes intercepted multiple zones of high grade copper (over 1% Cu); and
- Validates airborne geophysics target generated in 2012.
|Los Andes Copper Ltd. (TSXV:LA) is the largest undeveloped copper project in South America not controlled by majors with excellent local and regional infrastructure: water, power, smelters and ports. Connect with Los Andes Copper to instantly receive their next catalyst.|