MBAC Fertilizer Corp (TSX:MBC,OTCQX:MBCFF) announced progress updates for the completion of construction and the start up of operations for the Itafós Arraias Single Super Phosphate Project.
As quoted in the press release:
• Near completion of construction and at current trends the Company expects the construction to be completed in the next several weeks, consistent with its previous guidance.
• Cost to completion has progressed consistent with previous capital cost estimates.
• The Company has produced and is stockpiling phosphate concentrate from the beneficiation plant and the Company is very pleased with the quality of the concentrate.
• The Company expects to be in a position to deliver SSP in July with the ramp up of operations to reach capacity by October 2013.
• Operations team is in place and involved with the plants’ commissioning.