MBAC Fertilizer Corp (TSX:MBC,OTCQX:MBCFF) announced progress updates for the completion of construction and the start up of operations for the Itafós Arraias Single Super Phosphate Project.
As quoted in the press release:
• Near completion of construction and at current trends the Company expects the construction to be completed in the next several weeks, consistent with its previous guidance.
• Cost to completion has progressed consistent with previous capital cost estimates.
• The Company has produced and is stockpiling phosphate concentrate from the beneficiation plant and the Company is very pleased with the quality of the concentrate.
• The Company expects to be in a position to deliver SSP in July with the ramp up of operations to reach capacity by October 2013.
• Operations team is in place and involved with the plants’ commissioning.
Get Our Expert Guide to Potash Investing FREE!Download this FREE Special Report, What is Potash? From Types of Potash to Potash Stocks