Allana Potash Corp.(TSX:AAA) announced the filing of the N1 43-101 Technical Report for its Danakhil Potash Project. The Company announced the report’s results in November 2011.
- After-tax Net Present Value at 12% of US $1.85 billion;
- After-tax Internal Rate of Return of 36.8%;
- Total development capital expenditures including mining, processing facilities, port and logistics infrastructure (“CAPEX”) of US $796 million;
- Total operating expenditures (“OPEX”) on a per tonne basis (including production, transportation/handling, port, loading costs) FOB on the Vessel of US $90.54
- PEA is based on Annual Production of one million tonnes of MOP per year using solution mining;
- Potential to expand production to two million tonnes per year of MOP;
- SOP production potential to be examined during the ongoing feasibility study.
Potash West NL (ASX:PWN,OTCPINK:PWNNY) dominates mineral tenure in Western Australia, one of the world’s largest glauconite deposits, with 12 exploration licenses and applications covering an area of more than 2,600 km2.
Connect here and don't miss an update.Learn More