Allana Potash Corp.(TSX:AAA) announced the filing of the N1 43-101 Technical Report for its Danakhil Potash Project. The Company announced the report’s results in November 2011.
- After-tax Net Present Value at 12% of US $1.85 billion;
- After-tax Internal Rate of Return of 36.8%;
- Total development capital expenditures including mining, processing facilities, port and logistics infrastructure (“CAPEX”) of US $796 million;
- Total operating expenditures (“OPEX”) on a per tonne basis (including production, transportation/handling, port, loading costs) FOB on the Vessel of US $90.54
- PEA is based on Annual Production of one million tonnes of MOP per year using solution mining;
- Potential to expand production to two million tonnes per year of MOP;
- SOP production potential to be examined during the ongoing feasibility study.