Allana Potash Corp.(TSX:AAA) announced the filing of the N1 43-101 Technical Report for its Danakhil Potash Project. The Company announced the report’s results in November 2011.
- After-tax Net Present Value at 12% of US $1.85 billion;
- After-tax Internal Rate of Return of 36.8%;
- Total development capital expenditures including mining, processing facilities, port and logistics infrastructure (“CAPEX”) of US $796 million;
- Total operating expenditures (“OPEX”) on a per tonne basis (including production, transportation/handling, port, loading costs) FOB on the Vessel of US $90.54
- PEA is based on Annual Production of one million tonnes of MOP per year using solution mining;
- Potential to expand production to two million tonnes per year of MOP;
- SOP production potential to be examined during the ongoing feasibility study.
Get Our Expert Guide to Potash Investing FREE!Download this FREE Special Report, What is Potash? From Types of Potash to Potash Stocks